HOLISTIC INTEGRATIVE CARE CENTER (HICC)- LAUNCHING

The Holistic Advocate Media Launch last January 26, 2018. The program will be start on 2:30 - 6:00 pm and located at Cave Restaurant Tomas Morato, 110 Sct. Lazano Street Quezon City ( near Tomas Morato ).


Holistic Integrative Care Center, a medical facility located in Makati City, Philippines that offers revolutionary and multi-dimensional approach to clients using the “Future of Medicine – Integrative Medicine” treating chronic degenerative diseases. Taking account of the whole person; addressing mind, body, spirit and all aspects involved becoming whole again.

The media entity to witness thier first HICC's HOLISTIC ADVOCATE MEDIA LAUNCH this year in line with thier 2018 and they need more on corporate campaign bringing holistic influence through healing that cares to every individual nationwide. Also, as part of the event we are going to witness the MOA Signing of HICC's Newest and Main Holistic Advocate (Brand Ambassador) The Prince of Ballad, Mr Ronnie Liang (the person who sang "NGITI" and formerly part of Pinoy Dream Academy of ABS-CBN).



The definition of Holistic or relating to holism, are relating to or concerned with wholes or with complete systems rather than with the analysis of, treatment of, or dissection into parts holistic medicine attempts to treat both the mind and the body  holistic ecology views humans and the environment as a single system.


"Integrative medicine is very new to the country. I’m proud to be one of the growing few. As I’ve noticed, most integrative practitioners require a ‘turning point’ in their lives which involves life threatening medical issues in their family. The one that makes you surrender everything to the Supreme Being. In my instance, it was about my dad. He suffered from Heart, Lung and Kidney failure on top of OSAS, Status Asthmaticus, Hypertension. My heart sank when I saw him unresponsive in the emergency room. He was intubated. Thrice. I knew I needed to do something for my dad that is outside of the box of medical training. The searching  lead me to integrative medicine. Integrative medicine helped my dad reverse his conditions. He has recovered and enjoying life.
As a medical doctor who finished 10 years of medical training, i have rarely read on chelation in our highly technical medical books and lectures . It was as if it never existed, along with good nutrition. As i can remember, you only need around 4 hours lecture about nutrition during medical school to pass the board exam.
There are times in the life of a doctor when you’ve poured your heart out for patients but it’s still not enough. There are these so called chronic degenerative disease that gets life out of them. Unfortunately, these diseases are the ones crippling our own family. Our parents suffer from them. They need to accept they now live on maintenance medicines that extends temporary relief on their health.
When we write prescriptions, 99% of the time, the contents are ‘quick fix’ synthetic medicines. We were trained to use conventional drug pushing medical practice and shame those that do not go with the latest protocols. We shame the alternative practitioners claiming relief and cure of the diseases that we can only maintain. I know these because I was a conventional physician before I went integrative.
My journey in integrative medicine practice is amazing. It is a road less traveled. What can I expect? For one, it is not cheap. And it takes time. A year’s training is worth half of the whole four years medical school tuition fee. My very first experience was with a clinic in Eastwood (CHRIS-MD). I was asked 1.5M for him to train me. I left (along with all staff) because we found out he doesn’t have a license to train, more so doesn’t have a License to practice medicine. Beware of this clinic. It will make you shell out your life’s savings for false promises. Disappointed without a mentor, frustrated because I was fooled. I had no other choice but to seek training outside the country.
It opened my avenues to great people way beyond I imagined. Healers, naturopaths, energy medicine, prana, inner dance, chiropractic medicine, Chinese medicine and whole lot more. They teach me how to heal not just body, but also mind and soul. Wow. The scope is so vast, every experience is another kind of learning. I have seen bright minds way beyond their years without any greed for money or fame. The ones we need for this modern world of humanity who forgot to be humane.
I was astounded when I heard of a medical alliance of integrative practitioners- PRIMA. I’m learning so much from them. Dentists and Medical doctors who are way beyond their years with their own turning points In their lives. Perfect. We have our monthly symposiums, and their very intelligent, kind and helpful.


As of now, my trainings are far from done. I’m leaving again for another set of trainings outside of the country so I can better help my patients and family. As my journey goes, I’m changed day by day. From a doctor with a white coat to a doctor with a heart. From an imposing doctor to one that is empowering. And I am not alone. We may be just a few now, but we are growing." Dr Imelda said.







MR JASPER TAN-MAGUIGAD














MS NARISA GONZALES A.K.A. MS HORIZON CHASER, 
MS BELLE SURARA & 
MS JULIET ZAPANTA CRUZ


TEAM MEDIA WITH RONIE LIANG - ACTOR/SINGER/HICC AMBASSADOR 

MS HORIZON CHASER AND DR. IMELDA S. EDOLLON -
G.P.I., M.D., N.M.D.

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post

CAFE LUPE Antipolo

CAFE LUPE Antipolo
Hotel, Restaurat and Event

Horizon Bread and Pastries Shop

Horizon Bread and Pastries Shop
HORBPS will sell several baked goods including, quesadillas, muffins, pandesal, croissant, loaf bread & sugar free bread. All products are used with 100% natural vegetable ingredients. Several products will have regular and low fat varieties in addition to baked goods, horizon bakers bread and pastries shop sells breakfast hot beverages.

FREE HEALTHY COOKING SHOW

FREE HEALTHY COOKING SHOW
Eating is always a welcome part of the day. Sharing a meal with friends - even better. If this is your passion, we'd like to invite you to host a healthy cooking show in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner - you choose the experience. It's easy. It's delicious. And it's a great excuse to spend time tasting and learning with your favorite people.

The Yolanda Typhoon Coverage

12th Gawad Tanglaw Award

METROPLUS AM Radio in Hongkong

METROPLUS AM Radio in Hongkong
DJ TITA KERRY, BROADCASTER MICHAEL VINCENT, FRIEND VIVIAN AND DJ

DZMM Interview with the Sun Flower Homeowners

DZMM Interview with the Sun Flower Homeowners
Mga nagrereklamo sa katabing Lafarge Quarry